Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
This Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli is a delicious and fast dinner, amazingly flavorful, featuring tender and tasty beef. This can be on your dinner table in 30 minutes.
Beef and Broccoli
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 lb flank steak trimmed of fat and sliced thin against the grain
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
In a jar add all the sauce ingredients. Close the lid and shake until everything is combined. Alternatively, you could whisk everything together in a bowl.
Pour about 1/4 cup of the sauce over the cut beef and toss well.
Turn your Instant Pot to the saute setting. (See your manufacturer's guide for detailed instructions on how to use your instant pot.)
Add 1 tbsp of the vegetable oil to the Instant Pot and when the oil is hot add the broccoli florets. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the broccoli is a vibrant green color. Transfer the broccoli to a plate.
Add the remaining vegetable oil to the Instant pot and when it's hot add the beef to it. Saute the beef for about 3 to 5 minutes until it starts to brown, then add the remaining sauce to the Instant Pot.
Close the lid (follow the manufacturer's guide for instructions on how to close the instant pot lid). Set the Instant Pot to the Manual (high pressure) setting and set the timer to 10 minutes.
When cooking is complete, use a quick release to depressurize.
Add the broccoli back to the Instant Pot and stir. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Serve over rice or noodles.
- TIP: To slice the steak easier, place it in the freezer for 20 minutes before slicing.
- MEAT: Best cut of beef for this recipe is flank steak or skirt steak.
- What is an Instant Pot: An IP is a multi-cooker, it's like seven different appliances all in one! It does the job of a slow cooker, pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, etc.
- I don't have an Instant Pot, can I still make this: Yes! Check out my Beef and Broccoli recipe here.
- Nutrition: Nutritional information does not include rice or noodles. Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 1034mg | Potassium: 1001mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 985IU | Vitamin C: 138.7mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 3.6mg