Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Spinach Artichoke Pasta
This creamy Spinach Artichoke Pasta is what dreams are made of! This one pot recipe is so easy, and takes only 20 minutes to make. It's the perfect weeknight dinner that you'll want to make over and over again.
- 8 oz penne uncooked, (2 cups dry)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 oz spinach fresh, roughly chopped
- 1 cup artichoke hearts marinated, roughly chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper or to taste
- 2 cups milk I used 2%
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
Start by cooking the pasta according to package instructions.
While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. Add the olive oil to a large saucepan or Dutch oven and heat over medium heat.
Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Add the artichoke hearts and cook for another minute.
Add the cream cheese and stir until melted and there are no lumps.
Stir int he garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add the milk and cook, stirring occasionally until it comes to a boil.
Stir in the mozzarella cheese then add the pasta and mix until the pasta is evenly coated.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve while warm.
- You can use any shape of pasta for this recipe, such as rotini or mini shells.
- We used fresh spinach, but frozen will work as well.
- You can use any type of milk that you have handy.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 640mg | Potassium: 400mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 3605IU | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Calcium: 337mg | Iron: 1.5mg