Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Crème Brûlée Cheesecake Bars
Gourmet has never been easier than these luscious Crème Brûlée Cheesecake Bars! This tasty treat simplifies everyone’s favorite French dessert without sacrificing delicious flavor.
- 24 oz cream cheese 3 packages, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar granulated
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup sugar granulated
- whipped cream for garnish, optional
- raspberries for garnish, optional
- mint leaves for garnish, optional
Add all the crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse a few times until mixture resembled a dry coarse meal.
Transfer the crumb mixture to the prepared baking dish and press it down evenly into the bottom. Set aside.
Using a hand mixer, mix the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the eggs, sugar, sour cream, vanilla and salt, and continue to mix until the batter is well combined and smooth.
Pour the cheesecake batter over the prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes or until the top of the cheesecake has browned slightly. Set the cheesecake aside until it fully cools down. You can even leave it in the fridge overnight to make sure it’s firm and easy to slice.
Carefully lift the cheesecake out of the pan and slice it into your desired size bars. We cut it 4 x 6, making 24 bars. Top the bars generously with granulated sugar. Using a kitchen torch, carefully torch the sugar until it becomes brown and bubbles. If you’d like to dress your bars up like ours, you can top each one with a dollop of whipped cream, a raspberry, and a small mint leaf.
- MAKE AHEAD: You can do everything except for assembly to make these delicious bars ahead to save you time the day of a potluck, having guests over, an event, etc. Sprinkle the sugar, torch, and garnish right before serving these bars. The sugar will absorb moisture and lose its crunch if done too far in advance. Want to get creative? Feel free to garnish your bars with your favorite fruits, a curl of chocolate, whatever floats your boat!
- Storage: Keep these bars in an airtight container. They can last in the fridge for 5-6 days, or in the freezer for 6-8 months. You will need to let these thaw slowly at room temperature if you choose the freezer.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 111mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 275IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 0.5mg