Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Chicken Ramen Stir Fry
Chicken Ramen Stir Fry is a simple but tasty dish that is perfect for any night of the week. Packed full of crunchy veggies cooked down in a savory spicy sauce, served over ramen noodles, this dish is a home run!
- 9 oz ramen noodles
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted
- 2 chicken breasts sliced thin
- ½ tsp pepper or to taste
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups napa cabbage shredded
- ½ cup green onion sliced
- sesame seeds optional, for garnish
Cook the ramen: According to package instructions, reserve 1 cup of water from the pot.
Combine the sauce: In a small bowl combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha, honey, and sesame oil. Whisk well.
Cook the chicken: Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat before adding the sliced chicken. Season with pepper and cook till browned, flip over and season again with pepper before allowing to cook through.
Add the veggies: Add the sliced bell pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes before adding the garlic and cooking till aromatic. Stir in the shredded cabbage and allow to cook till it has wilted and browned, typically an additional 2 minutes.
Finish the stir fry: Add in the ramen noodles, the prepared sauce, you can pour in some of the reserved water to ensure the sauce combines well. Add the green onion and cook for an additional minute before topping with sesame seeds and serving hot.
- * Oyster sauce is a thick and sweet condiment made from oysters and soy sauce, very popular in Chinese cooking. You can use hoisin sauce instead if you prefer.
- Allow the stir fry to cool completely before storing it in an airtight container in the fridge. It should last up to 4 days refrigerated.
- You can freeze this recipe! Just prepare your meat veggies and allow them to cool completely before storing in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months. Reheat in the microwave or on the stove when ready to eat. Cooked ramen noodles don't freeze well so cook them when you're ready to serve your stir fry.
- Nutrition: Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 2321mg | Potassium: 561mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1370IU | Vitamin C: 57.1mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 3.6mg