Add to Collection
Go to Collections
This Deviled Ham is a tasty and savoury spread made by combining deli ham with a flavorful cream cheese mixture. Ready in under 10 minutes, it's ideal on top of sandwiches, bread or crackers.
- 8 ounce deli ham thick cut, roughly chopped
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 2 shallot peeled and quartered
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- Keep your leftover spread in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 609mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 236IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg