Add to Collection
Go to Collections
A Homemade Mayonnaise recipe sure to impress. Made with only 4 simple ingredients, in under 5 minutes - use for sandwiches, salads, dips and more!
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard optional
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 ¼ cups olive oil not extra virgin
Food Processor Option: Place the egg, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the olive oil in the food processor. Process on high for about 30 seconds. Slowly drizzle in the rest of the olive oil, while the food processor still on high, until the mixture has emulsified and thickened. The pouring process should take you about a minute.
Blender Option: Place all the ingredients in a blender such as a magic bullet and process until emulsified and thick.
- Yields about 1 1/2 cups of mayonnaise (24 tbsp).
- Nutritional information is per tablespoon.
- You can store homemade mayo in an air tight jar or container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Serving: 1tbsp | Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 3mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg