Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Thai Cucumber Salad
This Thai Cucumber Salad is so easy to make! Bold flavored, Asian inspired ingredients come together to make a light, crunchy and delicious salad.
- 2 English cucumbers sliced 1/4" thin
- ½ red onion halved and sliced 1/4" thin
- ⅓ cup peanuts crushed, roasted
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1-2 Thai chilies sliced thin, optional
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil toasted or regular
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 ½ tablespoon sugar granulated
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
Combine Ingredients: Add the salad ingredients to a large salad bowl, reserving 1 tbsp of the crushed peanuts.
Make Dressing: Whisk the dressing ingredients together until the sugar dissolves. Pour the dressing into the salad bowl and toss well to coat.
Garnish & Serve: Garnish with the reserved peanuts and serve immediately.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or transfer leftovers to an airtight container. Store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 506mg | Potassium: 344mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg