Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Instant Pot Spaghetti
Classic spaghetti, made in the Instant Pot! My Instant Pot Spaghetti recipe is as easy as 1,2,3! Requiring simple, kitchen staple ingredients and minimal prep, you can sit back and let the instant pot do all the work for you! Perfect for busy weeknights!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 14 oz diced tomatoes
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup red wine
- 8 oz spaghetti uncooked, broken in half
Prep Instant Pot: Turn your Instant Pot to the saute setting. (See your manufacturer’s guide for detailed instructions on how to use your instant pot.)
Cook Beef: Add the olive oil to the instant pot and heat. Add the ground beef and break it up with a wooden spoon. Cook the beef for about 3 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
Add Ingredients: Add the rest of the spaghetti ingredients to the instant pot and stir well. Close the lid. Cook on high pressure (Manual setting) for 8 minutes.
Finish and Serve: Once the Instant Pot cycle is complete, quick release the pressure and stir well. Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- It's ok if your spaghetti ended up in big clumps. Simply use 2 forks to tear them apart, the spaghetti will still be cooked through.
- If you don’t want to use red wine, substitute it with beef broth!
- You can omit the ground beef to keep this recipe vegetarian.
- You might be thinking, why is there sugar in this? It's important to balance the flavors of the dish and to cut through the acidity of the tomatoes!
- When you first open the instant pot, it may seem like there's too much sauce, just stir everything together well to incorporate all the liquid.
- Always make sure to read the manufacturer's guide for detailed instructions on how to use your instant pot.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for 3 to 5 days. Make sure to refrigerate after eating because bacteria will start to grow.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 484kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 1029mg | Potassium: 929mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 566IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 5mg