Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Air Fryer Bacon
You're going to love this Air Fryer Bacon! Bacon makes everything better, and the air fryer makes everything easier. Combine the two and you've got the best bacon you'll ever have in 10 minutes flat!
Cook Bacon: Place the bacon in the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 400°F. Set the timer for 5 to 8 minutes. If using a thin cut bacon, use 5 minutes, for thicker cut use closer to 8 minutes.
Finish: Check it half way through, see if you need to re-arrange it around, so it fries evenly. After the timer goes off, transfer the bacon to a paper towel lined plate. Serve immediately.
- Make sure to not overcrowd your air fryer with bacon pieces or else they won't cook evenly.
- Check the bacon half way through cooking to ensure you don't need to reposition any pieces and your bacon is crisping to your liking.
- Depending on the cut of your bacon, you may need to adjust the cooking time. Thinner bacon will need less time, whereas thicker bacon will need to cook more.
- Make sure to transfer the bacon to a paper towel lined dish after cooking. This will ensure to soak up any excess grease left on the bacon.
- If you are doing more than one batch of bacon, be sure and empty the grease from the lower basket before starting the second batch.
- Leftover bacon will last in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Serving: 2slices | Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 291mg | Potassium: 87mg | Vitamin A: 16IU | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg