Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Air Fryer French Fries
These Air Fryer French Fries will become the only way you make fries from now on! Perfectly crisp and seasoned, no excess grease, all ready in 30 minutes, including prep!
- 2 medium potatoes russets or Yukon gold
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp seasoned salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper or to taste
Prep the Potatoes: Wash the potatoes and pat dry. You can peel them if you want or leave the peel on. Slice them in ½ inch sticks.
Season: Toss the potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper, then place in the air fryer basket.
Fry: Air fry for 20 minutes at 370°F. Half way through, open the basket and shake the fries a bit. Serve with ketchup or your favorite condiment.
Serve: Serve with ketchup or your favorite condiment.
- You can peel the potatoes or leave the peel on, totally up to you!
- For extra crispy fries, let them soak in some water before seasoning to remove any extra starch.
- You can cut your fries however you prefer, some prefer thinner, some prefer thicker. Just keep in mind the cook time will depend on the thickness of the potatoes.
- Toss the fries half way through cooking so they fry evenly on all sides.
- Make sure to leave ample space in your air fryer basket. You'll want an even, single layer to ensure your fries cook evenly. You may need to cook the fries in batches, depending how many you are making.
- Store leftover French fries in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg