Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Spicy Thai Chicken and Veggie Noodles
This Spicy Thai Chicken and Veggie Noodles is super quick to prepare and ready in just 30 minutes from start to finish! The best and easiest way to make Thai style noodles, loaded with veggies and chicken. Perfect for a busy weeknight!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 12 oz Asian style noodles like rice noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 6 oz mushrooms cleaned and sliced, I used cremini mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked , cut in small pieces
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts chopped
Cook noodles: Cook the Asian style noodles according to package directions.
Make the sauce: Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a medium size bowl and set aside.
Saute the veggies: Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sliced mushrooms to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes or until the mushrooms begin to brown, stirring them occasionally. Once the mushrooms have browned, add the sliced peppers and garlic and cook for an additional 3 minutes until the peppers begin to soften.
Finish the noodles: Add the chopped chicken to the skillet and toss everything together, then pour the sauce and stir. Cook for 2 more minutes until the sauce comes to a boil. At this time you can taste and season with salt and pepper if needed. Add cooked noodles and toss everything together. The noodles will absorb all the extra sauce.
Garnish and serve: Garnish with chopped green onions and peanuts.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of sriracha/ chili paste called for to suit how spicy you'd like the dish to be.
- You can use whatever type of chicken you have handy, or just use veggies.
- This recipe will work for any type of Asian style noodles.
- This dish will keep for 3 – 4 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. I wouldn’t recommend freezing this dish as the noodles don’t thaw well after time in the freezer.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 603kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 1529mg | Potassium: 687mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1175IU | Vitamin C: 68.4mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 3.2mg