Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Salted Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake Bars
Salted Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake Bars - apple pie, cookies, cheesecake; all rolled into one. Delicious rich flavors of salted caramels, apples and cinnamon and luscious cheesecake!
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon ground
For Cheesecake Filling
- 16 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large apples peeled, cored and sliced in small pieces
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp sugar
Heat oven to 350 F degrees. Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper, spray it with cooking spray first so that the parchment paper sticks to the pan. Set aside.
In a medium bowl mix together the melted butter, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, sugar and the graham cracker crumbs. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and press evenly. It might be easier to use the bottom of a glass to press the crumbs down to make a thin layer. Bake for 10 minutes.
While the crust is baking make the cream cheese mixture. To the bowl of your mixer add the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and pinch of salt. Beat on medium high for at least 5 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
In a medium bowl mix together the apples with the sugar and cinnamon. Gently fold in the prepared apples into the cheesecake mixture. Pour the cream cheese filling over the crust in the baking pan. Level the top off with a spatula.
Bake uncovered for about an hour or until the filling is set. Let the cheesecake cool completely before slicing into it.
Once the cake is cooled slice it into squares. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea salt.
- These little bars will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days. Just store in an airtight container or wrap them up tightly before popping them in.
- Cooked cheesecake also freezes really well, just place the bars fully cooled and uncovered on a pan in the freezer and allow to freeze entirely. Remove them and wrap fully in plastic wrap and aluminum foil till ready to eat. This method should ensure the cheesecake bars lasts 3 months.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1square | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 251mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 347IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg