Add to Collection
Go to Collections
This Chickpea Salad is a wonderful plant-based meal that will fill you up without feeling dragged down and sluggish. Made with fresh vegetables, herbs, and the most simple dressing.
Servings: 6 servings
- 19 oz chickpeas aka garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (1 can)
- 3 large tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 large English cucumber chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 cup pea shoots
- 6 leaves fresh basil chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup feta cheese cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Transfer your leftovers to an airtight container and store in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- You may find that the salt in the dressing pulls moisture from the veggies in the salad. If you plan on having leftovers, you can prepare the dressing separately and toss with the salad as you enjoy it.
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 300mg | Potassium: 593mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1802IU | Vitamin C: 70mg | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 3mg