Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Baked Lemon Pepper Salmon
This easy Baked Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe features roasted potatoes and the most amazing garlic lemon butter sauce. With only 6 ingredients, minimal prep, and BIG flavor, this sheet pan dinner is guaranteed to be on your weekly rotation.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes scrubbed and cut in half
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon pepper or to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter unsalted, melted
- 2 lb salmon fillet
Preheat oven: Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees.
Prep the potatoes: Slice the potatoes in half and toss them with lemon pepper and olive oil. Dump them onto your sheet pan, spread evenly, and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Prep the salmon: Mix the garlic, lemon pepper, lemon juice, and butter in a small bowl. Once the potato timer is up, use a spatula to move the potatoes to the side. You need just enough room for the salmon to fit on the pan lengthwise. Spoon the prepared sauce over both sides of the salmon.
Bake the salmon: Transfer the baking sheet back to the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until fully cooked through. After the salmon is done cooking, you can let it broil on the highest setting for 2-5 minutes to crisp up the fish. If you decide to broil, keep an eye on it for the entire time! Broilers can burn your food very fast.
- Store leftover salmon in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days. You can reheat at 30-second intervals in the microwave or at 450F in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- If you choose to freeze your leftovers, they will last 4-6 months. It's best to let your salmon thaw overnight in the fridge before reheating.
Calories: 587kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 1648mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 462IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 3mg