Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Blueberry Dump Cake
This Blueberry Dump Cake is such an easy cake to make and only just 3 ingredients required! All you have to do is dump all the ingredients in a baking dish and bake. Serve it with a scoop of ice cream, this recipe is a hit every single time!
- 42 oz blueberry pie filling 2 21 oz cans
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter melted
Prep the oven: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Assemble the cake: Dump the blueberry pie filling into a 9x13 inch baking dish and spread it evenly over the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle the yellow cake mix over the blueberry pie filling. Drizzle with melted butter over the surface of the cake mix. Don’t worry, you won’t have enough to drizzle over the entire surface.
Bake: Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for up to 1 hour or until golden brown.
Serve: Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream, if preferred.
- The cake is as easy as it sounds so don't overthink it! Just dump, bake and enjoy!
- You can use any kind of fruit pie filling, such as cherries, peaches, pineapple or even lemon curd.
- For added decadence you can add a scoop of ice cream on the side and some fresh blueberries.
- Once the blueberry dump cake is cooled, you can store it in the fridge covered tightly with plastic wrap for up to 5 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 56g | Vitamin A: 258IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 2mg