Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Apple Pie Taquitos
Apple Pie Taquitos - crispy, sweet, and delicious, these taquitos are simple to make. All the makings of a great apple pie, in a fun taquito form. Genius!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 20 oz apple pie filling (1 can)
- 12 medium soft flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter unsalted, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Brush a 9x13 baking dish with some of the melted butter.
In a shallow plate mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
Empty the can of pie filling onto a cutting board and chop the apples into smaller pieces with a knife.
Lay a tortilla flat and top with a couple tablespoons of the apple pie filling. Tightly roll up the tortilla. Brush the taquito with butter the roll it through the sugar/cinnamon mixture. Place the taquito in the prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and apple pie filling. You should have enough filling for the 12 tortillas.
Bake for about 15 minutes or until the taquitos start to get golden on top.
Serve with caramel sauce if preferred.
- You can try this recipe with any type of pie filling.
- If you find that the taquitos aren't getting as golden as you'd like after 15 minutes, turn on the broiler for a few minutes and keep and eye on them.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1taquito | Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 229mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg