Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Garlic and Herb Roasted Carrots
Garlic and Herb Roasted Carrots - these carrots are roasted to perfection with lots of garlic and herbs such as thyme, basil and oregano, creating the perfect side dish.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time35 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1 lb fresh carrots washed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a small bowl mix the garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper together. Sprinkle the garlic herb mixture over the carrots along with the 2 tbsp of olive oil. Toss everything together, making sure each carrot is seasoned with the garlic and herb mixture.
Arrange the carrots in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until fork tender.
- If you use fresh herbs, cook the carrots for 20 minutes and mix them with the herbs for the last 10 minutes of cooking to avoid having the herbs burn.
- This recipe is so easy to make and store! Just refrigerate in an airtight container and it’ll stay fresh for up to a week.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 370mg | Potassium: 363mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 18944IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg