Add to Collection
Go to Collections
This Sopapilla Cheesecake recipe is made with a ridiculously easy 5 ingredient cheese cake, flaky crescent rolls, and a buttery cinnamon sugar topping. Decadence has never come together with so little effort!
For the Cheesecake
- 24 oz cream cheese 3 packages
- 3/4 cup sugar granulated
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 packages Pillsbury crescent rolls (4 in each)
For the Topping
- 3 tbsp butter unsalted, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar granulated
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
Preheat your oven: To 350 F degrees.
Combine the wet ingredients: Add the cream cheese to a bowl and mix a bit until the cream cheese is softened and smooth. Add the 3/4 cup sugar, egg, vanilla extract, salt and mix until smooth, about 3 minutes until the mixture is smooth and creamy and there are no lumps.
Assemble the cheesecake: Unroll one package of crescent rolls into a 9x13 inch baking pan and line the bottom with the crescent dough. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the bottom crescent layer, spreading it evenly over the entire surface. Unroll the other package of crescent rolls and stretch it carefully over the filling.
Form the crumb: Brush the melted butter over over the top. In a smaller bowl combine the 1/4 cup granulated sugar and the cinnamon, then sprinkle over the top of the cheesecake.
Finish the cake: Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool, then chill it in the refrigerator for a couple hours before slicing it. Serve it by drizzling some honey or chocolate syrup over the top.
- I cut mine in 18 pieces, nutritional information is per piece.
- You can serve this warm or chilled. If refrigerating, cover with a plastic wrap.
- You can use puff pastry dough in place of crescent dough.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 395mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 281IU | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg