Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner
Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner, an easy dinner that is packed full of flavor. All you need is one sheet pan to get gorgeous ranch pork chops and perfectly roasted potatoes!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 oz ranch dressing mix (1 oz package)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp oregano dry
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 pork chops either boneless or bone-in will work
- 2 lb baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
Preheat your oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place potatoes and pork chops on the baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and potatoes and toss well.
In a small bowl mix together the ranch seasoning, smoked paprika, oregano and black pepper. Rub the seasoning over the pork chops and the potatoes. I didn't find the need for additional salt, but feel free to season with salt to taste.
Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for about 30 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked through and the potatoes are fork tender. The internal temperature of the chops should reach 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) when cooked. Also please note that all ovens are different, and some may take longer and some may require less time.
Garnish with chopped parsley then serve immediately.
- Although I used baby potatoes you can use regular potatoes cut into cubes. I prefer Yukon gold potatoes, but red skin potatoes work as well. Another option would be to use fingerling potatoes, but usually I don't find these often at the grocery store.
- The pork chops used here were 1 inch in thickness.
- The sheet pan used is 17.25 x 12.25 x1 inches.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 428mg | Potassium: 1154mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 30.6mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 2.3mg