Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner – get out your sheet pan to make this delicious and easy dinner with ranch pork chops and potatoes!
I’m not sure what’s going on with me lately but I’ve been making lots of pork chops. You may not have seen them on the blog recently but that’s because the recipes are already here. And now that the weather is so gorgeous we’ve been grilling a lot. And roasted potatoes? Let’s not even go there, that’s my all time favorite side dish. Many times you guys ask me what side dish to serve a meat dish with, my first instinct is to always say roasted potatoes, don’t really care if it goes or not, I just love them and probably 9 times out of 10 I do serve roasted potatoes with any kind of meat.
Not to mention again, but you all know my love for one pot dinners and that extends to sheet pan dinners. Seriously guys, dinner never got easier with this sheet pan dinner. All you have to do is season your meat and potatoes, set it and forget it. It’s really just a matter of how you season your meat and potatoes.
HOW TO MAKE RANCH PORK CHOPS
In this recipe I decided to use some ranch seasoning, mixed in with some paprika and oregano. You can find ranch seasoning sold either in small packets or in jars, and should be in the same aisle with the other seasonings in your grocery store.
Just season your pork chops and potatoes with the same seasoning and you’ll end up with one super tasty dinner. I normally also serve this along with a nice fresh salad but that’s all there is to this.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH RANCH PORK CHOPS
Besides the roasted potatoes as featured in this recipe, you can also serve these chops over rice or with a side of roasted veggies.
Mashed Potatoes is also another perfect side dish.
LOOKING FOR MORE PORK CHOP RECIPES? TRY THESE:
- Pan Seared Pork Chops with Gravy
- Pork Chops with Pistachio Salmuera
- Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops with Rosemary
- Apple Bacon and Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops
- Korean Style Pork Chops
Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner
- Preheat your oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes and pork chops on the baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and potatoes and toss well.
- In a small bowl mix together the ranch seasoning, smoked paprika, oregano and black pepper. Rub the seasoning over the pork chops and the potatoes. I didn't find the need for additional salt, but feel free to season with salt to taste.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for about 35 to 40 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked through and the potatoes are fork tender. The internal temperature of the chops should reach 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) when cooked. Also please note that all ovens are different, and some may take longer and some may require less time.
- Garnish with chopped parsley then serve immediately.
- Although I used baby potatoes you can use regular potatoes cut into cubes. I prefer Yukon gold potatoes, but red skin potatoes work as well. Another option would be to use fingerling potatoes, but usually I don't find these often at the grocery store.
- The pork chops used here were 1 inch in thickness.
- The sheet pan used is 17.25 x 12.25 x1 inches.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.