Korean Style Pork Chops – a simple recipe for Korean style marinated pork chops, resulting in melt in your mouth, super delicious pork chops. Best ever!
I eat pork. I’m a woman and I love pork. You don’t? Especially bacon, bacon makes me happy and grin from ear to ear. But so do pork chops. Beautiful, thick cut, juicy pork chops … Korean style!
I love experimenting with different cuisines. Korean cuisine is one of my favorites! These pork chops are inspired from Korean cuisine using Korean spices and sauces.
How to Cook Korean Pork Chops
I made a simple marinade with soy sauce, garlic and ginger, some honey and some Sriracha sauce. The pork chops are then marinated for a bit, then pan fried in my trusted skillet. Finally, I finished cooking them in the oven for just a few minutes.
When they’re done cooking, the sauce thickens and caramelizes so you end up with these delicious sweet and a bit spicy pork chops that just melt in your mouth. So simple to make and really these pork chops are an ideal dinner to make after a busy work day.
How to Serve Korean Pork Chops
You can even serve them over rice or noodles. If serving them over noodles I would make a bit extra sauce.
Looking for More Pork Chop Recipes? Try These:
- Ranch Pork Chops
- Pan Seared Pork Chops with Gravy
- Grilled Pork Chops with Quinoa, Asparagus and Mushrooms
- Pork Chops with Pistachio Salmuera
- Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops with Rosemary
Looking for More Korean Recipes? Try These:
- Korean BBQ Ribs
- Korean Beef Rice Bowls
- Sweet and Spicy Korean Meatballs
- Korean Bulgogi Pork
- Bibimbap (Korean Rice Bowl)
Looking for more recipes? Follow on…
Korean Style Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and sriracha sauce. Pour over pork chops and let marinade for about 20 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet for medium high heat. Add pork chops, without marinade, and cook for about 5 minutes for the first side, or until it gets a nice brownish color. Flip the pork chops and pour the remaining marinade over them. Cook another 5 min on this side.
- Place the skillet in the oven to finish cooking them. Roast for about 10 minutes, or until pork chops are completely cooked through.