Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Sex in a Pan
Sex in a Pan – crazy name for a dessert, but it’s one of the best desserts you’ll ever have, it's mostly a pudding dessert with a crunchy pecan bottom crust.
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
Cream cheese layer
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar also known as icing sugar or confectioner's sugar, use 1/2 cup for less sweetness
- 1 cup cool whip or whipped cream
- 5.1 oz instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
- shaved chocolate optional
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a mixer mix all the crust ingredients together and press the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Bake it for about 20 minutes.
Prepare the vanilla pudding as per the instructions on the package. As noted I used 2 cups of milk instead of the 3 cups on the package instructions to get a firmer pudding.
Prepare the chocolate pudding as per the instructions on the package. As noted I used 2 cups of milk instead of the 3 cups on the package instructions to get a firmer pudding.
In a mixer add the cream cheese, powdered sugar and the cup of whipped cream. Mix until light and fluffy.
Let the crust cool. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust evenly. Spread the vanilla pudding over the cream cheese layer, then the chocolate pudding. Spread the whipped cream as the last layer then top with shaved chocolate if preferred.
Refrigerate for a couple hours until it sets before serving.
- I used 2 cups of milk for my pudding, because I wanted a firmer pudding for the layers here, but feel free to use 3 cups of milk just as the instructions say.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 359mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 660IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 0.9mg