Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Thai Chicken Bites
Thai Chicken Bites – bite size pieces of fried chicken drizzled with sweet red chili sauce, they’ll be gone before you can say yum!
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
Over medium heat, heat the oil in a frying pan.
Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces.
Whisk together the flour, garlic powder, egg, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl, until well incorporated. It will be a pretty thick batter.
Dip the chicken pieces in the batter one at a time and place into the frying pan, do not overcrowd. Fry until golden brown.
Remove from oil and drain.
Transfer the chicken bites onto another plate and drizzle with sweet red chili sauce.
Garnish with chives if preferred.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 606mg | Potassium: 484mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 320IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1.5mg