Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Pecan Pie Cheesecake
This Pecan Pie Cheesecake takes two of my favorite desserts and combines them into the only thing that's better than a classic pecan pie. This incredible pecan pie cheesecake is everything a cheesecake should be, decadent, luscious and simply delicious!
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time1 hr 20 mins
Total Time1 hr 50 mins
- 1 cup graham crackers
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pinch salt
In a food processor, pulse together the graham crackers, pecans, sugar and salt until coarse crumbs form. Add the melted butter. Pulse until combined.
Press onto the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
Using the paddle attachment on your mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugars, eggs, vanilla, and salt to the bowl of your mixer. Mix on medium speed until completely combined and smooth. About 5 minutes.
Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust. Smooth out as much as possible with a spatula. Bake for 30 minutes.
Pecan Pie Topping
To the bowl of your mixer add all the pecan pie ingredients except the pecans and mix until well combined. Add the pecans and mix with a spatula.
Pour the mixture over the partially cooked cheesecake, and cook for another 40-50 minutes, or until golden brown.
Cool completely, and then cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- For this recipe you'll need a 9xinch springform pan.
- The best way to prevent the cheesecake from cracking is by using a waterbath. However, I did not find this to be necessary since I covered the top of the cheesecake with the pecan pie topping.
- Make sure you wait until the cheesecake has cooled before running a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen the cake.
- Drizzle the cheesecake with caramel sauce if desired.
- This cheesecake will keep about 1 week in the fridge covered loosely with aluminum foil or plastic wrap. You can also freeze it, just make sure you wrap it tightly with plastic freezer wrap, or place it in freezer bags.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 337mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 915IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1.2mg