Add to Collection
Go to Collections
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
These 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are probably the easiest, softest, and most delicious cookies you could make. And yes, they only require 3 ingredients, and are gluten free. Soft, chewy, and simply the best peanut butter cookies!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 2 cups peanut butter creamy, at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar granulated
Prepare oven and baking sheets: Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
Make cookie dough: Place all the ingredients in the bowl of your mixer and using the paddle attachment mix everything until combined. (A whisk attachment can also be used). The cookie dough should be soft and easy to scoop.
Form cookies: You can use a small ice cream scoop to scoop out cookie balls or use your hands to roll out the dough into balls the size of a golf ball. Place them onto the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart, or 3 per row.
Using the back of a fork, press down onto each cookie ball, then press again from the opposite direction (90 degrees the other way).
Bake: Place both baking sheets in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges of the cookies start to turn golden. DO NOT over-bake. They will still be soft when you take them out of the oven, but as they cool they will harden.
Cool and serve: Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets completely before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- This recipe will yield approximately 28 cookies.
- Storage: Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Mixer/No Mixer: As you can see in the video, I mixed and whisked everything by hand for these cookies because all my mixers were already packed for our move, but in the instructions I am giving you instructions on how to do this with a mixer.
- Peanut Butter: I used Jif Creamy Peanut Butter for these cookies. You will want a smooth peanut butter and not a crunchy one. I have also used organic peanut butter in the past, and while the texture of the cookie dough was quite a bit crumblier, the cookies turned out the same.
- This is a popular 3 ingredient peanut butter cookie found all over the internet, however in my version I have reduced the sugar by half. The original recipe requires 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar and 1 egg. However, I prefer my cookies not quite so sweet, which is why the sugar has been reduced, but feel free to use the full amount of the sugar.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.4mg