Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Oriental Potato Salad
Oriental Potato Salad with olives, eggs and red onions! An easy, delicious and hearty potato salad ready in only 30 minutes!
- 6 medium potatoes cut into cubes and boiled
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 5 eggs boiled
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced or whole
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- fresh parsley chopped, for garnish
Peel the potatoes and cut them up in small cubes. Boil them for about 20 minutes or until they are tender when you stick a fork in them.
Boil the eggs and cut them up in smaller pieces.
Mix all the ingredients together gently and garnish with parsley.
- Store this salad in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 - 5 days. This recipe should not be frozen- the texture and color of potatoes after freezing and thawing is not very appetizing.
- Please note that nutritional information can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 205mg | Sodium: 513mg | Potassium: 1169mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 363IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 9mg