Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Garlic and Herb Roasted Carrots
Garlic and Herb Roasted Carrots - these carrots are roasted to perfection with lots of garlic and herbs such as thyme, basil and oregano, creating the perfect side dish.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1 lb fresh carrots washed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a small bowl mix the garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper together. Sprinkle the garlic herb mixture over the carrots along with the 2 tbsp of olive oil. Toss everything together, making sure each carrot is seasoned with the garlic and herb mixture.
Arrange the carrots in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until fork tender.
- If you use fresh herbs, cook the carrots for 20 minutes and mix them with the herbs for the last 10 minutes of cooking to avoid having the herbs burn.
- This recipe is so easy to make and store! Just refrigerate in an airtight container and it’ll stay fresh for up to a week.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 370mg | Potassium: 363mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 18944IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg