Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Baked Sausages with Apples Sheet Pan Dinner
Baked Sausages with Apples Sheet Pan Dinner - these pork sausages are perfectly baked together with apples, fingerling potatoes, baby carrots and lots of fresh herbs, all in one pan making it super easy for cleanup and ready in just 35 minutes!
- 2 large apples cored and cut into cubes, I used Granny Smith
- 1 1/2 lb fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 lb baby carrots
- 1 large red onion cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp fresh sage chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 4 links pork sausages
Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees.
In a large bowl combine the apple cubes, fingerling potatoes, baby carrots, onion, sage and rosemary. Drizzle the honey and olive oil over, season generously with salt and pepper then toss really well so that everything.
Arrange the veggies and apples in a large shallow roasting pan. Arrange the sausages in and around the vegetables.
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- If some fingerling potatoes are bigger than others, cut them in half so that they're roughly all the same size, this way they will cook at the same time.
- You can cut regular potatoes into 1" pieces if you can't find fingerling potatoes.
- I used pork sausages from my local butcher, but you can use any type that is most convenient for you. Feel free to even use small breakfast sausages.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 681kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 1066mg | Potassium: 1278mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 8035IU | Vitamin C: 42.3mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 3.7mg