Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Matcha Mini Cheesecakes with White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Matcha Mini Cheesecakes with White Chocolate Covered Strawberries - creamy and delicious and full of that great green tea flavor. These little bites of cheesecake are totally yummy and completely addicting!
- 1 cup Oreo cookies crushed, 4.8 oz or 135 g
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese 2 pkg, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 strawberries with stems on
- 1 cup chocolate chips white
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
In a bowl mix together the oreo cookie crumbs with the butter. Divide the mixture equally into each cup in the pan and press down. Bake for 7 minutes.
Reduce heat to 300 F degrees.
Add the cream cheese and sugar to the bowl of your mixer and mix until smooth for about 3 minutes. Add eggs one at a time and continue mixing. Add matcha green tea powder and vanilla extract and mix until fully incorporated. Do not over mix.
Spoon cheesecake batter into each cup and fill to the top. There should be enough batter for all 12 cups.
Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Refrigerate cheesecake for a couple hours.
Place the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt it in the microwave in 30 second intervals. After each 30 seconds stir the chocolate. Mine took about 1 min and 30 seconds to melt. Dip each strawberry in the white chocolate and carefully place over top of each cheesecake.
In a small sauce pan add the heavy cream, chocolate chips and cook it over a double boiler over boiling water until smooth and warm. You will need to stir occasionally, this won't take long to make, under 5 minutes. Let cool completely. Drizzle some chocolate ganache over strawberries. (This step is optional)
- To freeze, place the cakes, fully cooled and uncovered, on a pan in the freezer and allow to freeze entirely. Remove them and wrap fully in plastic wrap and aluminum foil till ready to eat. This method should ensure the cheesecake lasts 3 months.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1cheesecake | Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 266mg | Potassium: 251mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 515IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 2mg