Add to Collection
Go to Collections
My Cobb Salad is full of crispy bacon and juicy chicken breast amidst tender hard boiled eggs, fresh avocado & tomatoes - with blue cheese crumbles atop a bed of crisp romaine lettuce. Paired with a tangy homemade dressing - this salad has all of the fixings and all of the flavor! Perfect for any meal.
- 1 head romaine lettuce washed and dried, coarsely chopped
- 4 large eggs hard boiled
- 6 slices bacon cooked until crisp and chopped
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 6 oz cheery tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbled, or feta cheese
Make the dressing: Add all the dressing ingredients to a jar, close the lid and shake it well. Set aside.
Assemble the salad: Spread out the romaine lettuce on a large serving platter, then top with chicken, avocado, bacon, cheese, tomatoes and eggs.
Toss the salad with the dressing: Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well. Serve.
- For the chicken you can use the breast from a rotisserie chicken or make your own chicken breast easily with this recipe.
- Your salad can last anywhere between 1-5 days. Depending on if you have already dressed the salad or not, is a factor. Undressed salad will keep for a few days longer, typically 3-5 days, than if the salad already has the dressing incorporated.
- If the salad is already dressed, it's best that day, and might last another day in the fridge but the lettuce will get soggy.
Calories: 501kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 193mg | Sodium: 742mg | Potassium: 781mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 9746IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 179mg | Iron: 3mg