Fries Supreme – ooey, gooey, cheesy baked fries with your favorite toppings.
Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful.
Remember that 1980’s Pantene commercial? That’s what I think of when I see these fries! Seriously. Look at them. They are gorgeous. But unlike that Pantene commercial this did happen over night, actually it happened in about an hour.
Why do I remember these stupid things, that commercial is forever imprinted in my brain. But anyway, look at these fries? Do they make you hungry? Do they make you crave them? I thought so.
I hate to admit it but sometimes I love to go to Taco Bell and I love to get the fries supreme there. So today I had a craving for these fries, and I thought, hey me, I could make these myself, I could make my own version, a better version of the fries supreme. And you know what? I did!
I’ll tell you why these are better. These babies are baked and if that’s not enough, I made my own cheese sauce and I threw in some bacon!
BAM! BAM! BAM!
I know you want them. So make ‘em, they’re super easy.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 slices of bacon, fried and crumbled up
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- In a baking dish, toss potatoes with olive oil and bake for about 45 min or until potatoes are nice and crisp.
- In a sauce pan, heat the heavy cream; add mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese to sauce pan and whisk until cheese melts and cook until sauce is bubbly.
- Place fries on a big serving plate, and pour cheese evenly over the fries. Top with sour cream, bacon, green onions and tomatoes.