This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
The Perfect Butterscotch, Chocolate and Pecan Cookies – you know you want one! Perfect cookies filled with butterscotch, chocolate chips and pecans.
You know what I think?
Well I’m going to tell you anyway. I think we need to eat more cookies. But let’s face it, we don’t want just any old boring cookies. We want huge, soft, chewy, crunchy cookies loaded with butterscotch chips, pecans and lots of chocolate. These cookies deliver just that.
I know you agree with me. And I know these aren’t exactly healthy, but you know what? Sometimes we need to be bad and enjoy a cookie because life is just too short.
These cookies are just perfect, I wouldn’t change a single thing about them. They’re loaded with chocolate, butterscotch chips and pecans. I guarantee you’ll love them.
Really what are you waiting for? If I were you, I’d run to the kitchen right now and start making these cookies.
You’ll thank me. Go! Go!
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
The Perfect Butterscotch, Chocolate and Pecan Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Melt butter in the microwave for 30 seconds, it should only melt a third of the way.
- In the bowl of your mixer add the melted butter, brown sugar, milk, vanilla extract and mix for about 3 to 5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix until well incorporated.
- In a bowl mix together the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add the flour mixture, half a cup at a time and mix on slow speed, scraping the sides as needed. Add more flour, a tbsp at a time if mixture is too soft.
- Add the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and pecans and mix until well incorporated.
- Using 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out 1/4 cup of the cookie dough at a time, roll into a ball and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining cookie dough, make sure you leave enough space between the cookies, about 3 inches.
- Top the cookies with additional chocolate, butterscotch chips and pecans, so they'll look beautiful.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, additional minutes may be required because of size of cookies, so bake until lightly golden, no more than 13 minutes.