Learn How to Make Boneless Chicken Wings with Homemade BBQ Sauce right at home. Yummy, simple and delicious.
I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as boneless chicken wings. They are actually pieces of chicken breast. Having said that, this recipe is seriously out of this world. It tastes like chicken wings and this BBQ sauce is the bomb. Seriously, if you make this for your significant other, if they’re not already in love with you, they will fall in love with you.
You don’t have to take my word for it, why would you. But I want you to make this chicken, it’s that good. And when you do, share some with your neighbors, friends, anyone you want. That’s if you’re willing to share. You might not want to. But it’s a sure way to make lots of friends.
This recipe just makes me so happy and I’m so excited to share it with you. You know my sex in a pan recipe, maybe this should be called better than sex, but that’s just me. Now you have to trust me, I’ve brought you bang bang chicken, and many more chicken wing recipes, if you’ve tried any of them you know I never steer you wrong.
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
How to Make Boneless Chicken Wings with Homemade BBQ Sauce
Boneless Chicken Wings
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- oil for frying
Homemade BBQ Sauce
- 1 cups ketchup
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- Heat about 1 1/2 inches of oil in a large skillet.
- In a large bowl mix flour, salt, black pepper, chili powder, garlic powder and paprika together.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg and milk. When the oil is hot enough, the chicken pieces and first dip them in the egg/milk mixture, then in the flour mixture. Fry a few at a time on both sides until chicken is cooked through and it's golden brown. Fry in batches until done.
- While you're frying the chicken you can make the BBQ sauce, or you can make it well in advance. In a small sauce pan mix all the ingredients together and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer for another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To serve chicken wings, place chicken pieces in a bowl then pour the sauce over the wings, then toss well so that each chicken piece is fully coated in the sauce.