These are the Ultimate Blue Cheese Buffalo Wings with a chunky blue cheese dip. This is truly the perfect snack for the upcoming Big Game! Plus, these wings are baked, not fried and they’re super crispy!
This post is brought to you in partnership with Litehouse, Inc.! Although I’ve been compensated for my time, all opinions are 100% my own.
Chicken wings are the ultimate party food which is why they’re so perfect for the Big Game. I made these wings extra special by brushing them with some Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese dressing to give them extra blue cheese flavor, then I served these with my special baked blue cheese dip. While there may be some friendly competition when it comes to the preferred wing dip (ranch vs blue cheese), I’m more of a blue cheese fan for my wings. What’s your favorite dip?
I can never make enough chicken wings, they go way too fast, so you might want to double this recipe. And double the dip too because it’s also great with carrots, celery sticks or some tortilla chips.
A long time ago, I used to never make wings at home because I hated the idea of frying them, but then I baked them and realized how easy they are to make. If you line your baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper, you don’t even have any dishes to wash. If you’re worried about them not being crispy, don’t, because they come out perfectly crispy every single time.
If you’re like me, you won’t need a special occasion like the Big Game to make these blue cheese buffalo wings, so make this your project this weekend and enjoy them.
I hope you give Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese dressing a try because it’s so delicious on salads, dips, hamburgers or sandwiches, and it has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
If you guys love this recipe, and most importantly make it yourselves, please let us know. Leave a comment below and rate this recipe or take a picture and tag it #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
Buffalo Blue Cheese Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1/4 cup Lighthouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken wings and place them in a large bowl. Season them with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes then brush them generously with Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing. It's not necessary to brush them on both sides, also it's not necessary to turn the wings over, they will be crispy on both sides.
- Place the wings in the oven for another 20 minutes or until they are dark golden brown, you'll notice the skin will be very crispy.
- Transfer the wings to a large bowl and pour the buffalo sauce over them, then toss well. Make sure you do this while they are still warm.
Blue Cheese Dip
- While the wings are in the oven you can start preparing the dip by dumping all the dip ingredients together into a medium size bowl and stirring everything together.
- Transfer the dip to a smaller baking dish (make sure it's oven safe) and bake (in the preheated oven @ 425F) for 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Serve the wings with dip, alongside veggies, such as carrots or celery sticks and tortilla chips.
Looking for more recipes with Litehouse dressings? Try this Warm Kale Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash, perfect for this time of year.