No Bake Nutella Cheesecake with Oreo Cookie Crust – truly the most delicious, decadent, smooth, creamy, and rich dessert you’ll ever have.
I’ve probably mentioned this before, but cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, and nutella is by far my favorite. There is always nutella in the house, so whenever I feel the need for something sweet, I always have a teaspoon of nutella and life is great again. The thought of mixing nutella and cheesecake was very exciting to me.
To make this cheesecake is very easy, the bottom crust is just crushed oreo cookies with a bit of butter and the cheesecake itself is cream cheese, nutella and fat free cool whip. See I used fat free cool whip, trying to make it a bit healthier. I know, who am I kidding!
Now that we have that out of the way, let me just tell you something. Once you try this cheesecake, you’ll feel like you’ve died and gone to heaven. It’s so delicious, it’s so smooth, it’s sort of like a mousse but thicker. I don’t have enough words to explain how delicious this truly is. This is now my favorite dessert.
- 12 oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz)
- ⅔ cup Nutella
- 1 tub (8 oz) frozen fat free cool whip
- cool whip (optional)
- chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- shaved chocolate (optional)
- To crush the oreo cookies (with the white part), place them in a ziploc bag, close it and using a rolling pin just take out your frustrations on the cookies until crushed. Stir together the crushed oreos with the melted butter and press into the bottom of 4 dishes to form the crust.
- In a mixer add the cream cheese and nutella and mix until smooth. Next add the frozen cool whip, I only let my cool whip thaw for a couple minutes, I wanted to use it frozen. Mix it with the mixer until there are no more white streaks. Place the cream cheese mixture into a piping bag or a ziploc bag and pipe the filling evenly into the dishes. You can also just use a tablespoon.
- Top the cheesecake with more cool whip, chopped hazelnuts and shaved chocolate.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours before serving.