No Bake Oreo Cake Pops, all you need are Oreo cookies, cream cheese, some chocolate and lots sprinkles. These Oreo cake pops are fun to make with kids.
No Bake Oreo Cake Pops Recipe
I’ve been wanting to make cake pops for a while now. They look so adorable that I just couldn’t help myself. However, I wanted to find a no bake version of these cake pops because I don’t really feel like having the oven on now with this heat.
So I came across these no bake Oreo cake pops and thought what a great idea. I mean I love Oreo cookies, who doesn’t, and they seemed easy enough to do. And they were, and did I have fun making them. I felt like a little kid again with all the sprinkles. What a fun project to do with kids.
How To Make No Bake Oreo Cake Pops
Now I didn’t make too many, I used half a package of Oreo cookies, so 24 of them, and 1/2 package of cream cheese. You’ll need a food processor to crumble up the cookies. You’ll need to get your hands in there and get dirty. It’ll be like playing with mud. It’s fun, trust me. Mix in the cream cheese with the cookie crumbs thoroughly and shape it into a ball. Then just form the dough into 1 inch little balls. They already look cute and adorable and you might not be able to resist popping one in your mouth, but that’s ok.
So out of the 1/2 package of Oreo cookies I got 16 cake pops, which is more than enough, unless you have a few kids around, in which case use the entire package. 🙂 Now you’ll have to place the cake pops in the refrigerator for at least 10 to 15 minutes to allow the cake to set. Just before taking them out, melt your chocolate according to the package instructions. I had some yellow chocolate and some regular chocolate, so I used both.
I melted my chocolate in the microwave and it took about 1 minute for each. Take out the cake balls and stick the lollipop stick in them, then dip them in the chocolate. I found it easier to use a teaspoon as well to make sure the cake pop is fully coated. After coating the cake ball with chocolate, I sprinkled them with colored sprinkles and place the cake pop in a glass, like you’re placing flowers in a vase. I found this really easy.
After you finished all the cake pops, you might need a couple glasses by the way, place them in the refrigerator for a few minutes, until the chocolate sets. After that, they’re all yours, or you can find some kids to give them to. 🙂
More Yummy Treats To Try
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pops
- No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
- No Bake Banana Pudding Dessert
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- The Perfect Shortbread Cookies
Looking for more recipes? Follow on…
No Bake Oreo Cake Pops
- Place the cookies in a food processor and pulse it a few times, until thoroughly crumbled.
- Pour the crumbs in a bowl and add the cream cheese. Using your hands thoroughly mix the cream cheese in with the crumbs. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls. You should get about 16 balls.
- Refrigerate balls for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions. Take out the cake balls and stick a lollipop stick in them, then dip them in the chocolate one by one. Sprinkle with colored sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate again until chocolate sets.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.