This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Joe Montana’s Touchdown Guacamole – Truly the best guacamole I’ve ever had, just amazing. Bold delicious flavors, just what you need to enjoy the game.
Guacamole is one of those dishes that is pretty much a staple at my house. I make it often and serve it with all kinds of dishes, or just eat it as a snack with tortilla chips or crackers. But when I saw this guacamole on Noshing with the Nolands, I just loved the way this guacamole looked and immediately knew I had to try it. I’ve never added black beans and cheese to my guacamole before. Boy, have I been missing out on some great guacamole!
What can I say, we absolutely loved it. Although there are 4 portions here, hubs and I simply devoured this in no time at all with delicious baked tortilla chips. It’s a perfect appetizer for when you have company, or do as we did and have it for lunch. LOL
More delicious recipes from my kitchen
- Mini Corn Dogs
- Skillet Pull Apart Bread with Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Crispy Baked Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings
- Add one avocado to a bowl and lightly mash. To it add the tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, lime juice and lightly mix.
- Add beans, onions, cheese and the remaining avocado. Stir well and season with salt and pepper as needed. Chill until ready to use.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.