This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Here are 27 Glorious Game Day Snacks that you need in your life right now for the perfect Game Day, starting with morning snacks and keeping you busy all through the night.
I may not be a football fan, but I sure love my snacks and appetizers. So you guys go ahead and watch your game, I’ll just be in my kitchen stuffing my face with tacos and bacon wrapped chicken bites and taquitos, and pepperoni pizza stuffed mushrooms and….well you get the drift. Happy Game day, my friends!
1. One could start the day off with these brilliant Breakfast Beer Braised Pork Tacos! After all, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, but breakfast and beer together? This should be mandatory!
2. Then we have these exceptional Baked Breakfast Taquitos, which make me drool every time I think of them.
3. But if you’re looking for a bit of sweetness in your life on this special day, care for a Banana Fritter?
4. One of my favorite quick and easy snacks of all time: Antojitos!
5. Hello Pizza Lovers! Nothing beats my Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms!
6. For those who want to have a good time on Game Day but also want to watch their waste line, I’ve got the best recipe for you all. Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps!
7. Can’t have Game Day without some mouthwatering Chicken Wings and nothing beats these Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken Wings!
8. And for those Buffalo Chicken fans, try my Buffalo Chicken French Loaf!
9. Let’s face it. Anytime you wrap anything in bacon, it will simply rock your world. And that’s just what these Sweet Chicken Bacon Bites will do!
10. And simply because we need some potato skins on game day, you need to try my Chipotle Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins!
11. Of course I’m not forgetting you Gluten Free people! But then again you don’t have to be gluten free to enjoy my super Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks!
12. I love my Baba Ghanoush on Game day, don’t you?
13. These Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms are surprisingly easy to make, and the perfect small bite.
14. You know you’ll want some sliders to sink your teeth into, so sink your teeth into these Crab Cake Sliders with homemade coleslaw!
15. But if a slider doesn’t do it for you, perhaps my Blue Cheese and Crispy Fried Onion Burgers will!
16. Perhaps you’re tired of eating, and would like a drink? These Red Grapefruit and Basil Mimosas are super manly!
17. But then again, no Super Bowl is complete without My Ultimate Mojito!
18. No Game Day is absolute without meatballs, especially the ones made in a crockpot. You need to make these Crockpot Sweet and Tangy Asian Meatballs!
19. Perhaps these Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Blue Cheese Dressing may be more up your alley?
20. For a super quick snack that’ll give you some energy, try these Brown Sugar Coated Pecans!
21. We need more potatoes for Game Day, let’s continue with these Pepperoni Pizza Potato Skins. Yeah baby!
22. But if you’re looking for something sinful, these Loaded Pub Fries should do it!
23. But if you trust me, you’ll want to make these Roasted Potatoes with Garlic Aioli!
24. But if Mexican’s your thing, then I have the perfect potato bite for you. Fajita Potato Bites!
25. For a really manly appetizer, try these Blue Cheese and Steak Crostini!
26. No Game Day is complete without a couple desserts. Let’s start with these Salted Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake Bars! I mean come on!
27. And last but not least, Blueberry Goat Cheese Empanadas!