This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Brown Sugar Coated Pecans – delicious and easy snack, pecans coated in a mixture of brown sugar and white sugar with egg whites and baked to perfection.
We went to Costco today. Every single time I go there I feel like a kid in a candy store, I want everything. But in smaller sizes. Everything is so big, huge bags, huge boxes, but everything looks so good. I have to practice a lot of self control because there’s only 2 of us. But one thing I love to buy at Costco is their pecans. I love pecans.
Pecans are good for you, full of health benefits. They’re rich source of energy and full of antioxidants and vitamins. But most of all they are pretty darn delicious!
Today I bring you a simple recipe, but one that will make you very happy. These brown sugar coated pecans are so yummy and what a great snack. But you don’t have to take my word for it, just give them a try.
Looking for more recipes? Follow on…
Brown Sugar Coated Pecans
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 cups pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Pour the butter onto the lined sheet. In a large bowl, mix the egg whites, sugar and cinnamon. Add the pecan halves and toss until they are fully coated.
- Spread the pecans onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the pecans every 10 minutes. Check after 20 minutes of baking to make sure they don’t burn. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.