This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Buffalo Chicken Wings are ridiculously crispy and best of all they are baked not fried. This recipe could not get any easier!
I love chicken wings!
There I’ve said it. And here in my little corner of the universe, my little blog, you might find a few recipes for chicken wings, and surely you’ll find lots of chicken recipes. I haven’t met a chicken wing I haven’t liked yet. And I really can’t say I have a favorite chicken wing recipe either because I love them all.
But what is a chicken wing recipe collection without the famous buffalo chicken wings recipe. But you know what I love more than chicken wings? I love a chicken wings recipe that is easy to make. And this recipe, my dear friends, could not get any easier.
And do you know why these wings are even better? Because the wings are baked! Not fried! These are baked!
Many moons ago I never used to make chicken wings at home, afraid that they were a delicacy only available at restaurants, afraid of the unknown, basically of not knowing how easy they are to make. But don’t be like how I used to be! Be like how I am now! Make those chicken wings at home and enjoy them whenever you want, don’t be afraid.
There is no mess in the kitchen if you bake them. Let me tell you. You take a piece of parchment paper and cover your baking sheet with it, you put your chicken wings on the parchment paper, bake these wings for about 45 minutes and then just throw the parchment paper away. No dishes to wash, no oil splashing, no burning your hands, none of that.
Now you might also say to yourself, but Jo, aren’t chicken wings for occasions like the Superbowl, or if you’re throwing a party at your house, or something. And my answer to you is NO! Chicken wings can be enjoyed any time, do you only make appetizers when you have a party? Do you not treat yourself? Make these for your significant other one day, and you will see true love in their eyes. 🙂 For all those single ladies out there, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, this will do it.
Now enough silliness and on to the recipe.
If you guys love this recipe, and most importantly make it yourselves, please let us know. Take a picture and tag it #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup buffalo wings sauce (I used Frank's)
- 4 tablespoon butter (unsalted)
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Clean chicken wings, season with salt and pepper and place on baking sheet. Bake for about 45 minutes or until chicken wings are done.
- In a sauce pan, add butter and buffalo wing sauce and heat until butter is melted.
- Place chicken wings in a bowl and pour buffalo sauce over. Toss until each wing is fully coated.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.