This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Now look at these potato wedges. Can you see how crispy they are? I think you can.
Can you see how delicious they are? Maybe not, so this is where you have to take my word for it. Trust me. They are super crispy, spicy, and oh so yummy. Somehow I never seem to make enough because they go too quickly. But beyond the deliciousness of these potatoes, I want to talk to you about how to make perfect crispy potato wedges.
It’s not rocket science, so let me start with that. Now if you’re like me and probably a billion other people, you hate washing and scraping these baking pans after you cook. So here’s what I did. I lined the baking sheet with aluminum foil. Now I’ve made potato wedges before right on the aluminum foil and they still stuck to the foil. So now what I do, is I line a sheet of parchment paper on top of the foil and now nothing will stick. So why bother with the aluminum foil you ask? Well because when I’m done all I have to do is remove the aluminum foil and parchment paper and I have a clean baking pan. Now if you’re not lazy like me, and you cut your parchment paper to completely cover the baking pan, then you can skip the aluminum foil step. The other thing I did was brush a bit of olive oil over the parchment paper, just to make sure nothing sticks.
Trust me with this, you will end up with crispy fries or wedges, so so good. You’ll thank me.
Looking for more recipes? Follow on…
Crispy Indian Spiced Potato Wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Line baking tray with aluminum foil and parchment paper, or just parchment paper, but make sure it covers the entire tray.
- Brush olive oil over the parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients and slightly whisk. Pour this mixture over the potatoes and toss them around to make sure each wedge is fully coated in the spice.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet and bake on the middle rack for 15 minutes. Take the tray out and turn wedges over and bake for another 10 or 15 minutes or until potatoes are done.