Last updated on February 12th, 2018 at 05:56 pm
Hawaiian Cheesecake Bites – decadent mini cheesecakes with pineapple on a pecan crust and topped with sweetened coconut flakes. Fabulicious!
Hi there my webbie friends! Not to brag or anything but I just had a couple of these ooey gooey fabulicious Hawaiian cheesecake bites.
But let me start by saying today was my day off, and I did what I often do on a day off in the middle of the week. I bake. That’s right. I’ve been meaning to make these cheesecake bites for a couple weeks now, since I tried them at the bake sale we had at work. But this isn’t just any old plain cheesecake. This cheesecake has chunks of pineapple on a pecan crust and topped with flaked coconut. And just because I couldn’t help myself, as usual, I drizzled some chocolate over my cheesecake bites, and as if that wasn’t enough, I drizzled some caramel sauce on top of them as well.
Seriously, I have issues. But don’t blame me because these babies are amazing. I mean, what’s a girl to do on a cold snowy winter day. And I do mean cold.
I do love winter but from indoors only. I don’t like to drive in the winter, and actually I love snow, I just can’t stand the cold, and boy was it cold today. But don’t these little cheesecake bites remind you of little snow balls, with cute flakes of coconut, so fluffy and white. See, there’s always reason behind my madness.
But let me tell you about my latest gadget in my kitchen. I recently bought this mini cheesecake pan and it makes the most adorable mini cheesecakes ever! You don’t have to have this pan to make this recipe, you can use instead a 9×13 inch baking pan. But this pan is so cool, it has little removable bottoms, making it easy to get those cheesecakes out. Oh I can think of so many goodies I can use this pan for. So adorable.
I simply love pineapple and coconut together, a great combination and so yummy together. Trust me when I tell you, you need to make these and put one of these cheesecake bites in your mouth right now.
OK, slowly scroll down and take a good look at this cheesecake … then run to your kitchen and make them. And then if you want you can share them with your friends, only if you want to. I am not!
Love these mini morsels? Try these:
- Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
- Mini Tiramisu Cheesecakes
- Matcha Mini Cheesecakes with White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Cheesecake Santa Hats
If you try this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Hawaiian Cheesecake Bites - decadent mini cheesecakes with pineapple on a pecan crust and topped with sweetened coconut flakes. Fabulicious!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted and melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a food processor, add the pecans, flour, sugar and melted butter. Pulse a few times until fine crumbs form. Pat mixture into ungreased mini cheesecake pan in each individual cup. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, milk and eggs. Fold in vanilla, and drained pineapple. Add about 2 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture to each cup. The mini cheesecake pan has 12 cups. There will be crust and cheesecake left over for another 6 cups, so if you only have one pan, refrigerate crust and cheesecake mixture until pan is free.
- Sprinkle each cheesecake with flaked coconut. Bake 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Recipe adapted from Three Cooking Sisters.