Last updated on June 9th, 2018 at 02:48 pm
Hawaiian Cheesecake Bites – decadent mini cheesecakes with pineapple on a pecan crust and topped with sweetened coconut flakes. So good, so easy and perfect for a crowd!
Hi there my webbie friends! Not to brag or anything but I just had a couple of these ooey gooey fabulicious Hawaiian cheesecake bites.
This isn’t just any old plain cheesecake. This cheesecake has chunks of pineapple on a pecan crust and topped with flaked coconut. And just because I couldn’t help myself, as usual, I drizzled some chocolate over my cheesecake bites, and as if that wasn’t enough, I drizzled some caramel sauce on top of them as well.
Seriously, I have issues. But don’t blame me because these babies are amazing.
Let me tell you about my latest gadget in my kitchen. I recently bought this mini cheesecake pan and it makes the most adorable mini cheesecakes ever!
You don’t have to have this pan to make this recipe, you can use instead a 9×13 inch baking pan. But this pan is so cool, it has little removable bottoms, making it easy to get those cheesecakes out. Oh I can think of so many goodies I can use this pan for. So adorable.
I simply love pineapple and coconut together, a great combination and so yummy together. Trust me when I tell you, you need to make these and put one of these cheesecake bites in your mouth right now.
OK, slowly scroll down and take a good look at this cheesecake … then run to your kitchen and make them. And then if you want you can share them with your friends, only if you want to. I am not!
Love these mini morsels and want more? Try these:
- Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
- Mini Tiramisu Cheesecakes
- Matcha Mini Cheesecakes with White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Cheesecake Santa Hats
If you try this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Hawaiian Cheesecake Bites - decadent mini cheesecakes with pineapple on a pecan crust and topped with sweetened coconut flakes. So good, so easy and perfect for a crowd!
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar granulated
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted and melted
- 16 oz cream cheese 2 pkg
- 4 tbsp sugar granulated
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz pineapple crushed, drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut sweetened
- chocolate sauce optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a food processor, add the pecans, flour, sugar and melted butter. Pulse a few times until fine crumbs form. Pat mixture into ungreased mini cheesecake pan in each individual cup. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, milk and eggs. Fold in vanilla, and drained pineapple.
- Add about 2 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture to each cup. The mini cheesecake pan has 12 cups. There will be crust and cheesecake left over for another 6 cups, so if you only have one pan, refrigerate crust and cheesecake mixture until pan is free.
- Sprinkle each cheesecake with flaked coconut. Bake 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!