This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies – the perfect cookies overloaded with mini M&Ms, dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
My husband and I both go through cookie moods. Every once in a while we just feel the need to have a cookie or two. So when he suggested to make some cookies, who am I to argue? The problem now is what kind of cookies to make.
So I go look in my pantry and of course like any food blogger my pantry is fully stocked with all kinds of chocolate chips, M&Ms, skor bits, peanut butter chips, pecans, walnuts, raisins, you name it, I got it. In my pantry you can find all the makings of your perfect cookie, whatever that may be. Sometimes I just want a good chocolate chip cookie, but I wanted to kick it up a notch and make these cookies a bit more special so these cookies have lots of M&Ms, dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
You have to try this combination, especially if you love lots of chocolate in your cookies. These cookies are perfect, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Also I wanted these cookies to be giant cookies but feel free to make them smaller though this way I have one cookie and I’m satisfied, otherwise I’d need to eat 2 or 3. I guess in my mind this way I’m eating less. Who am I kidding?
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
- Cream the butter with the sugars and eggs, and the vanilla in a large bowl until light. I like to beat my sugar and butter a little bit longer, just until the mixture is nice and light, but it's not necessary. Beat in the baking soda and salt. Stir in flour to make the dough stiff. Blend in chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Drop down by rounded teaspoon full 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets or if you want giant cookies, use an ice cream scoop.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until just barely golden, also depends on the size of your cookies. DO NOT OVER BAKE. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- This makes about 50 small cookies or about 30 giant cookies. Keep in airtight container.