These Baked Zucchini Chips are healthy, simple and delicious! No grease, no fuss! Just toss them with a little bit of lime juice, salt and pepper and bake to a crisp perfection.
When life gives you zucchini, you make zucchini chips! And I had lots of zucchini. What’s a girl to do with lots of zucchini?
Well honestly, this was an easy decision. I’ve been wanting to make zucchini chips for a while now. I usually crave salty things more so than sweet desserts. So these zucchini chips were a no brainer.
Although I tell you to use a mandolin to slice the zucchini, hubs threw out our mandolin a while ago because I was never using it. So I used a cheese grater to slice my zucchini. It sorta worked so if you don’t have a mandolin you could either use a knife to slice them thin or just use a cheese grater.
Don’t worry about the chips being soggy, you do have to bake them for quite a while and as they bake they dry out and crisp nicely. When I served them I drizzled a bit of balsamic vinegar over them which gave them a nice flavor. You could also toss them with a bit of balsamic vinegar before actually baking them.
But what a healthy snack! No fat, no carbs, just simple delicious crispy chips. Perfect healthy snack.
If you try this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
Baked Zucchini Chips
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- Slice zucchini on mandolin. Place parchment paper on baking sheet and preheat oven to 225 F degrees.
- Toss zucchini in bowl with salt, lime and pepper.
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet and bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Rotate baking sheet for even distribution and bake for another 20 minutes until chips start to brown and crisp.
- Serve as is or drizzle with some balsamic vinegar.