This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Crockpot Chinese Pork with Noodles – Slow cooked Chinese style pork tenderloin tossed with noodles and veggies. These noodles are bound to please the entire family!
We all love our crockpot, some more than others. But there’s a reason for that. We all have busy lives, so slaving in the kitchen is probably the last thing we want to do. I understand how you feel. I’m with you.
That’s why I have this special recipe for you today; crockpot Chinese Pork with Noodles. Yep! They are sososo delish! I just finished stuffing my face with this bowl of noodles in a yummy hoisin and sesame oil sauce with slow cooked Chinese style pork and slightly stir fried veggies drizzled with some lime juice. Drove the dog crazy as the pork was cooking in the crockpot because it fills your house with this delicious smell. Who needs perfume!
I simply adore this dish. It’s quite close to a Pad Thai but there are so many flavors going on here. For a kick I threw in some sliced serrano peppers and OMG! Those little thingies are mean! If you don’t use gloves while chopping them I strongly suggest you don’t rub your eyes after, as I did. Yikes!
The great thing about this amazing dish is that you can throw in whatever veggies you have in your fridge. I used some red peppers, carrots, shiitake mushrooms and green onions. Those are some of my favorite veggies in Chinese food so that’s what I used. But this is like a free for all. You can top these noodles with whatever you want. But you must must sprinkle chopped peanuts for that extra crunchiness and drizzle with lime juice to elevate the flavors.
To me this is the perfect dinner to have when I come home after a long day at work. It’s comfort food, it’s delicious and if you are lucky to have leftovers, it’s lunch!
If you try this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 lb each)
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray. Place the 2 pork tenderloins in crockpot. In small bowl, stir together the sauce ingredients. Pour over pork.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 hours 30 minutes. Remove pork from crockpot to large bowl; let stand 10 minutes. Shred pork, using 2 forks or cut into small pieces.
- Reserve 2 tbsp of the sauce from the crockpot and place pork in the crockpot and toss with remaining sauce. Cook on low while preparing the veggies and noodles.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles as directed on package. Turn crockpot off.
- In a large skillet heat 2 tbsp sesame oil with the soy sauce and the 2 tbsp of reserved crockpot sauce. Add carrots, shiitake mushrooms and peppers, and toss to coat. Cook for a minute or 2 just until carrots soften a bit. Pour stir fry veggies and noodles in crockpot over pork. Toss everything together. Sprinkle individual servings with peanuts, chopped cilantro and serrano peppers. Serve with lime wedges.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.