Last updated on March 23rd, 2018 at 02:57 pm
This Grenadine Sunrise is a gorgeous and festive cocktail perfect for any occasion! Easy to make, sweet and delicious, made with Prosecco, Grand Marnier, brandy and Grenadine.
Are you guys ready to party? Because I have the most perfect and delicious cocktail for you. I thought I should end the year properly and share with you this cocktail recipe because I love it and I think it’s perfect to toast with on New Year’s Eve!
Thank you all for making this a great year because it sure has been an interesting one. My book was released, which was amazing and a major accomplishment for me, so thanks to all of you who have purchased my book and have emailed me and commented with your kind words. This blog of mine continues to grow and I’m still loving every minute of it, so thank you all who come back day after day and check out my latest kitchen adventures.
Happy New Year, my friends, I wish you all the best! I’ll see you all next year!
Start the New Year off right with some other amazing cocktail recipes from my kitchen!
If you guys love this recipe, and most importantly make it yourselves, please let us know. Take a picture and tag it #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp Grand Marnier
- 2 tbsp cognac or brandy
- 1 bottle Prosecco 750 ml
- 1 cup Grenadine
- orange peel
- Make a simple syrup by dissolving the sugar in the hot water. Set aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the orange juice, Grand Marnier, cognac, and symple syrup. Chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, add the Prosecco to the pitcher and stir.
- Pour mixture into 8 champagne flutes or glasses. With the glass slightly tipped, slowly pour a splash of Grenadine down the inside of each cocktail.
- Garnish each cocktail with an orange peel and serve.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!