These Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls are super quick to put together, only 25 minutes from start to finish. They’re incredibly delicious, creamy, and perfect for when you have a sweet tooth. Did I mention they’re also perfectly shareable?
I love an easy little dessert recipe that requires almost no prep and barely any clean up! The filling in these rolls is just jam, strawberries, and cream cheese – that’s it. We’re wrapping it all up in store bought dough to cap this recipe off.
Not that these crescent rolls really require a recipe, because they are about as simple as you can get. Simple, delicious, little to no clean up, I’d even bring the kids in if you’d like and get them rolling up these little treats! This recipe is not about expanding our culinary adventures, but this is really all about satisfying our sweet tooth.
Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Crescent Rolls – I used store bought to ensure that this dish was as quick and easy as possible. If you’d like to make your own I’ve included instructions in another section below.
- Cream cheese – I used regular full fat cream cheese but feel free to use fat reduced if you’d like.
- Jam – I used strawberry jam today but feel free to use any kind you like but look for something that is seedless ideally.
- Strawberries – All chopped up, if you’re using a different flavored jam then use the corresponding fruit.
- Egg – For egg wash to get a beautiful golden brown crust on our little pastries.
- Sugar – Turbinado sugar is what I used, which is a natural brown sugar. Feel free to use granulated or coconut sugar if that’s what you have on hand.
How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
- Preheat your oven: To 375 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat and set aside.
- Prepare the cream cheese: Microwave the cream cheese for about 30 seconds, just enough so that it’s easily spreadable.
- Fill the crescent rolls: Sprinkle your work surface with a bit of flour. Unroll the crescent rolls and lay them flat on your floured work surface. Top each crescent with about 1 tbsp of cream cheese, about 1 tsp of the strawberry jam and about a tbsp of strawberries.
- Assemble the crescent rolls: Roll up the crescents and place them onto the prepared baking sheet. Brush each roll with the egg wash, then sprinkle them with a bit of Turbinado sugar or granulated sugar.
- Finish the crescent rolls: Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before digging in!
Other Fruit Fillings
Feel free to have fun with your fruit filling! This dessert is versatile in this regard so get creative if you wish.
- Blackberries and blackberry jam
- Blueberries and blueberry jam
- Apples and apple butter
- Raspberries and raspberry jam
- Mandarins and orange marmalade
- Peaches and peach preserves
- Boysenberry jam and boysenberries
Can I Make My Own Dough?
Yes you can if you’d really like to go that extra mile! For those of you who don’t have crescent rolls that comes out of a can, you can make it yourselves. I would use the dough recipe from my turkey bites, it’s fairly simple to make and it’s a nice and soft dough.
These tasty little treats will keep in the fridge for 3 – 4 days if kept in an airtight container.
For advanced preparation: You can assemble the crescent rolls through Step 3 and freeze them up to a month. First place the crescents on the baking sheet and place the baking sheet in the freezer and freeze the crescents for about an hour. After an hour, wrap the crescents in plastic wrap then place back in the freezer.
Freezing after baking: You may also freeze the crescents after baking, let it warm completely then wrap it up in plastic wrap and freeze it. That and warm it in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes.
Craving More Strawberry? Try These Delicious Recipes:
- Strawberry Rolls With Cream Cheese Icing
- Pound Cake With Strawberry Glaze
- Strawberry Lemon Bundt Cake
- Tiramisu Trifle
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Scones
Looking for more recipes? Follow on…
Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
- Preheat your oven to 375 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat and set aside.
- Microwave the cream cheese for about 30 seconds, just enough so that it’s easily spreadable.
- Sprinkle your work surface with a bit of flour. Unroll the crescent rolls and lay them flat on your floured work surface. Top each crescent with about 1 tbsp of cream cheese, about 1 tsp of the strawberry jam and about a tbsp of strawberries. Roll up the crescents and place them onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush each roll with the egg wash, then sprinkle them with a bit of Turbinado sugar or granulated sugar.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.