This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Summer Fruit Salad with Lemon Dressing is super healthy, delicious, refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day.
A great refreshing fruit salad is all you need on a hot summer day. You don’t need a recipe for a fruit salad. Most of the times you just throw a bunch of fruits in there and call it a day. But this fruit salad is a bit special. I love this lemon dressing, it’s like a very strong lemonade poured over my favorite fruits. For the lemon dressing, I used the zest from a lemon, the juice from a lemon, some sugar and water, boiled it all together until it thickens up a bit and let it cool. Then you pour it over your fruits and it turns into this amazing salad. But the secret here is the mint, you must add the mint to this salad, it just wouldn’t be the same without it.
It’s a very pretty salad, delicious and just perfect for when you need something sweet but don’t want all those calories.
Love fruit salad? Try this Mixed Fruit with Lemon Basil Dressing, so good!
If you try this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
Summer Fruit Salad with Lemon Dressing
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 2 cups red grapes sliced in half
- 2 cups green grapes sliced in half
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries
- fresh mint leaves
- In a small sauce pan, bring to a boil the sugar, water, lemon zest and lemon juice. Continue cooking for a few more minutes until the sauce begins to thicken a bit. Cool then refrigerate, it needs to be completely cool before pouring on the fruits.
- In a bit bowl, toss all the fruits together, add mint and pour the syrup over the fruits before ready to server.