These Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Blue Cheese Dressing are spicy and delicious, yet super healthy. Perfect for an appetizer or a snack.
Not only do I have a super yummy recipe for you today but I have something else special for you all. If you read my blog you know I complain about the weather in great detail. That’s because I live in Calgary where we basically have 2 seasons, winter and July.
But regardless of the weather, I do live in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Nearby we have Banff and Lake Louise which are well known winter ski areas and are beautiful mountain summer escapes. Other mountain destinations are Kananaskis Country and Canmore that are about an hour away by car. I love to go shopping in Canmore but this is just one of numerous things to do such as golf, hikes, etc. Just 3 hours away we have Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park just south of Calgary. And let’s not forget Jasper, which is a very well known mountain destination, just about 4 hours drive northwest of Calgary. And one of my favorite places of all is going to Edmonton, which is just about a 3 hour drive from here. Edmonton is the home of North America’s largest mall, you will not get bored here.
But what better way for you to see where I live than to show you pictures of my surroundings. These beautiful photographs were taken by my brother in law who is a professional photographer. These are just a few of his amazing photographs and I strongly urge you to visit his website Brilliant Landscapes where you can find a lot more of his photographs.
Aren’t they breathtaking? The great thing about this, is if you love these photographs, you can purchase them in any size. I have a few and they are absolutely beautiful. For more information please visit www.brilliantlandscapes.com.
So next time I complain to you all about the weather, just tell me to shut up!
Not only do I have beautiful photographs for you of where I live, but I have yummy pictures and a recipe for you of these yummy Buffalo chicken meatballs that I made in my trusted crockpot and served with blue cheese dressing. I don’t make chicken meatballs often because most of the time I think they’re tasteless but this is why we have Buffalo sauce. If you can’t handle too much spice I would cut down on the Buffalo sauce otherwise, go nuts. Even the picky hand model devoured these meatballs, and where I normally encounter grunts and complaints, this time all I encountered was silence, which is a good thing. Trust me.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, Panko, egg, garlic and onion powder and green onions; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Using a wooden spoon or clean hands, stir until well combined. Roll the mixture into 1¼-to-1½-inch meatballs, forming about 24 meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes, or until all sides are browned.
- Place meatballs into your crockpot. Add buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with blue cheese dressing, if desired.